A UPC, which stands for Universal Product Code, is a 12-digit bar code used primarily in Canada and the United States. Retailers add UPCs to each item they sell in order to track their product inventory.
If you need retail-ready CDs and DVDs, you can add UPC barcodes to your project. We'll give you a unique barcode that can be tracked by any distributor or retailer inventory system. Your sales can also be tracked by registering your barcode with SoundScan.
How to get a UPC barcode on your project:
- Select UPC Barcode as an Add-on when choosing your project options.
- Include a white box on your artwork to indicate where you would like the barcode placed.
- Submit your order.
Professional CD and DVD Cover Printing and Custom Disc Packaging.
- Customize your discs and CD & DVD packaging with full color printing
- Most disc packaging options available as fast as 1 day production
- Wide choice of disc packaging, including eco wallets, custom CD sleeves & digipaks